Friday, February 26, 2010

Does aloe vera gel actually promote hair growth?

so, i'm sitting here with aloe vera gel in my hair %26amp; im wondering if it will actually make my hair grow longer. i heard that it helps for hair loss %26amp; i heard it promotes hair growth too? if not, any other suggestions of how to make your hair grow out longer?Does aloe vera gel actually promote hair growth?
actually no! it will not work!





anyway as you know - hair loss can be caused by many different reasons! Find out the actual cause of hair loss! There are many causes of loss of hair such as stress, poor nutrition ,medications, thyroid dysfunctions, illness, fungal infections ,hormonal problems, to mention a few.





year ago my husband suffered from hair loss too and he started trying everything you can imagine to stop his hair loss. the things that really worked for him was:





1) Vitamin A - an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy production of sebum in the scalp;





2) Vitamin E stimulates circulation. Good blood circulation in the scalp is important in keeping hair follicles productive. The 'B' vitamins contribute to melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and also stimulates blood circulation;





3) massage is also beneficial. Massage stimulates circulation. As already noted, good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Experts suggest a few minutes of daily head massage by hand. Circulation through massage may be improved by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base with massage;





4) Try rubbing your scalp with garlic juice, Onion Juice or Ginger Juice(you can either of one out of three, Do not mix any of two or three);





5) also he used herbal treatment - TrichoZed


It is a good product that helps prevent hair loss and it is an FDA approved product. I think it is very important!





It worked and still works for him!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry TrichoZed but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.trichozed.com/?id=fc7a24





It enhances hair growth by blocking DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) - a major cause of hair loss!





good luck!











not only my and my husband`s own personal experienceDoes aloe vera gel actually promote hair growth?
Aloe vera shampoo and aloe vera conditioner keep your scalp, hence you grow healthy and shiny hair. This aloe vera and jojoba based products from forever living are great and they really work. I used to have very long hair, but after I had my baby I cut it real short, then I started to miss my long her so I started to use the aloe vera shampoo and conditioner and in only 4 month my hair is below my shoulders. Youc an check this great natural products at forever-lving.net I also use the aloe vera jelly which is 100% aloe vera gel and apply it on the tips of my hair, my scalp and I even use this as gel for my hair it works wonders.
I have never heard about aloe vera gel making your hair longer faster,


but I have tried something eles called FAST shampoo %26amp; conditioner


http://www.fasthair.co.uk/


It makes you hair grow 45% faster.


I have tried it and seen dramatic results.


You can find it at Trade Secrets





Anyways good luck,


-Samm, (:
Gel contains alcohol is horrible for hair


but if you by aloe 1 cup of aloe vera juice, 3 cups water(luke warm) and 1 teaspoon olive oil


And use it as a final rinse


and after a while your hair will be soft


aloe vera is good for hair


check out my blog for more tips and recipes for hair


http://productjunkiereview.blogspot.com/
nooo noo


you need vitamins and oils to promote healthy hair growth


such as:


rosemary oil


lang lang oil


soybean oil


safflower oil


corn oil





look for products with those oils





also massaging your scalp while you are washing your hair, this promotes hair growth. And drink plenty of water for this helps hair growth as well.
aloe vera gel will not do anything because it has alchol in it everything that is gel has alchol in it even if it says non-alchol try washing and conditioning your hair with garlic shampoo and garlic conditioner it really works
I don't think that will work. Hair growth happens on the inside. Once hair is outside of your head it's already dead material and nothing you put on it will make it grow more. What works is good nutrition and vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment