Thursday, February 25, 2010

How to promote hair growth ?

Can anyone tell me the particulat vitamins that are important for hair growth and if there is anything I can do to promote it ?


Also, does the healthier the hair follicle mean the faster the hair growth ?How to promote hair growth ?
No matter what you do, your hair won't grow 827348 inches over night. BUT, you can do stuff to help it. I have reeeeally long, healthy hair, but it took about 8 months to get it here. First off, take Omega 3 vitamins. Your skin, nails, %26amp; hair will Love you for it. Every night before you go to bed, massage your hair for a few minutes. Are you using a lot of heat on your hair? Hopefully not because the more damaged your hair is, the longer it'll take to grow. My hair is naturally curly, so instead of straightning it everyday, I let it go natural and believe me...it helps A LOT. Plus, it straightens better. Don't dye or bleach your hair all the time either. If you're trying to grow your hair out, you'll want to get it TRIMMED, barely cut, ever two months or so. Just to keep it healthy, and it'll still be long. Hopefully that helps you some.=)


Oh, %26amp; I'm not 100% sure, but if the hair follicule is damaged, it'll take longer for it to grow.How to promote hair growth ?
Inositol tabs and B-12 vitamins, you can buy them in any vitamin store.





';Also, does the healthier the hair follicle mean the faster the hair growth ?';





I would think so.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2087943_promote-鈥?/a>





good luck!
You could try massaging coconut oil in your hair, or olive oil, but coconut one is much better.


It also made my hair grow FAST!! Gud Luk

No comments:

Post a Comment