Friday, February 26, 2010

How does one promote hair growth?

Are there any products on the market that will make hair grow alot faster ???


I don't want opinions %26amp; I don't want product names that you just googled, *I can do that myself* I want to know about REAL personal experiences and don't tell me Rogaine I'm not BALD.How does one promote hair growth?
I have been using Hair Stimulator Vitamins and have definitely noticed more growth, during the first bottle, my hair looked and felt better, but now Its actually growing (yay!), you can get them at hairstimulator.net


I also heard GNC NourishHair is really good, and you can get that at gnc (i havent tried it yet, but it has great ingredients).





My boyfriend has alopecia (and some bald spots) and he uses a shampoo called Shen Min, and it really gets his hair growing (i plan on getting that too). You can find it in health stores or online





good luck!How does one promote hair growth?
http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware鈥?/a>


Is a very good line, I use the mega growth oil and it has help me a lot.





To grow your hair you got to be committed Find a hair regimen and stick to it. You shouldn't just want to grow your hair You should want your hair to be healthy. And you got to sacrifice some things like Heat and too much Hair dye. But I promise you that at the end is all worth it.


Here is my regime: I use the generic brands from Sally





- I use a home made herbal shampoo with castile soap (1x a week)


- I co-wash my hair with Biolage moisture conditioner (3x a week)


- I deep condition my hair with Joico K Pack (1x a week)


- I use a leave in conditioner every time I wash or co-wash my hair Infusium 23 Pro-Vitamin Hair Treatment


-I use a growth oil on my scalp every time I wash or co-wash my hair Doo Gro Megathick Growth Oil


- When I use heat I use the CHI iron guard Thermal protection (1x a month)





And I eat healthy, take vitamins, I sleep on a satin pillow casee and I use protective hairstyle such a buns and braids when Im home and I trim my hair every 10 weeks.


Here is a picture of my hair


http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff62/鈥?/a>


I need a trim now,lol. But i started my hair journey like 4 months ago and my hair was a lil over my shoulders and look how long is now and its so much healthier, Beacause it use to look really really dry and brittelle from heat damage and color damage.





Please take a look at This website has very good tips on growing healthy hair. (You don't have to buy their products)


http://www.healthyhairjourney.com/untitl鈥?/a>





This girl has some really good tips too but if you look around YouTube you will find other girls that are doing the something you want to do and you can get reviews on hair products and stuff.


Just type ';growing healthy hair'; or '; Growing Natural hair'; or ';Hair Journey'; or '; Hair regimen'; ...........You get the idea!





http://www.youtube.com/user/AndreasChoic鈥?/a>





Good luck On your Natural and Healthy hair Growing!
Sorry to tell you this but nothing makes hair grow faster. You just have to make sure you have regular trim ups and let nature take its cause.
Im not sure wat it is called but it helps! it looks like orange with a blue top, it has blue hprses on it.


PS: its a pretty big bottle.
herbal essences long term relationships. its awesome. ive had it for 2 months and my hair has grown 2 inches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment