Friday, February 26, 2010

Does Matrix Biolage promote hair growth?

I just wanted to know because I'm using a hair product, KeraCare right now and it's not really helping me out and I never see results from it. So I wanted to try Matrix out. All I'm wondering is... Does it work for anything? hair growth? stronger hair to promote it?Does Matrix Biolage promote hair growth?
Nothing ';promotes'; hair growth. Hair grows at a rate of about half an inch per month. Any product that claims to grow your hair faster is lying!





That being said, I do like Biolage shampoos/conditioners and their styling mousse (and the Matrix products for curls). They make my hair soft but they don't leave a greasy feeling. They just aren't going to do anything to make it grow faster.Does Matrix Biolage promote hair growth?
ok,so i was going to get matrix but then i read an article about it and it kind of freaked me out. here's the article


http://www.natural-skincare-authority.co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment