Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do prenatal pills really promote hair growth?

Prenatal vitamins are not hair growth vitamins. The reason they have helped some increase their hair growth is because of their component of extra iron and zinc. Zinc particularly helps hair loss.





As a stylist, however, I have used several hair growth and hair loss treatments and natural recipes to grow my clients' hair, from those balding to those suffering from a bad chop (not from me of course).





Here is my advice.





1) Eat vitamin rich, protein rich foods. My top food lists for hair growth are: spinach, alfalfa, carrots, turkey, beek, chicken, nuts, beans, and fish.





2) Take an amino acids supplement daily. Also, increase your intake of essential fatty acids. Either eat more fish, or take a Fish Oil supplement. You can also choose to take a B Complex, MSM, or Zinc supplement.





3) Begin using all natural hair growth products. Beauty 4 Ashes makes great hair growth shampoo and mist for increased hair growth. The shampoo contains rosemary, coconut, fenugreek, saw palmetto, and alfalfa. I have truly seen amazing results on some of my clients who have used their systems. You can find their products in specialty salons. However, you can also buy them online from Ebay or their website at wwwdiscoverb4acom.





4) Avoid any products with sulfates. These will dry and damage your hair, robbing it of moisture it needs to grow.





5) Do not cut your hair. Cutting your hair does not make it grow faster, it only helps it look better as it grows. Unless your ends are ravaged, do not cut it. You can minimize split ends and breakage by avoiding coloring and heat.





6) Massage your scalp daily with coconut, Vitamin E, or olive oil. Do this for at least 5-10 minutes.Do prenatal pills really promote hair growth?
so i've heard but it hasn't worked for me :-(Do prenatal pills really promote hair growth?
Here is what I do before going to bed, wihtout the honey......





Dont go out and buy anything expensive.


First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)





Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)





Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a ';little'; honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)





Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short





Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!








The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower





You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences ';clean happy'; conditioner.





When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years











You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.











Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid..鈥?/a>
I've tried prenatal pills and they worked for me.
I tried it and it didn't do crap for me....but my mothers swears by it. I guess maybe it has something to do with the individual.

1 comment:

  1. This is a unbelievable part of writing that you have complete and actually this is constructive for others!

    amino acids supplement

    ReplyDelete