Friday, February 26, 2010

Any users of hairfinity pills? Does it really promote hair growth for women of color?

Yes they work for all nationalities and types of hair. I've been using them for almost a month and I've had great results. I ordered the 2 month supply for about $50. My hair's a lot thicker and it's grown about a half inch. So I figure if I keep up this regimen for another 6-8 months my hair will be well past my shoulders. BTW my nails have never looked better which is a bonus.





I hope this helps, and good luck with your hair.





P.S: This is coming after a stylist (a horrible one) cut 3 inches of my off without my knowledge (I went in for a trim, maybe a half inch at best, and she literally hacked off three inches of my hair) as a black woman I was devastated. So just seeing this half inch back is wonderful.Any users of hairfinity pills? Does it really promote hair growth for women of color?
I think it was made with them in mind..





check out their website: http://www.hairfinity.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment