Sunday, February 28, 2010

For black girls: does braiding promote hair growth?

Yes braiding your hair lets your hair be protected from everyday life and it lets your hair grow. You knew when you go to sleep and when you wake up your hair is all messy or when you get out the shower and your hair is wet? Well when having braids it protects your hair thus allowing it to grow.For black girls: does braiding promote hair growth?
Yep, I remember when I was younger my grandmother would give my sisters and I braids, from looking at my hair from back then and today I know that braiding helps the hair grow. For me it grows thick.For black girls: does braiding promote hair growth?
i'm not sure, my black friend who's black always braids her hair for it to grow.but it never grows, and she always be getting mad.
Yes it does but make sure if your doing cornrows don't braid to tight our you'll lose hair.
yeah..since you are not constantly doing damage to your hair by combing and brushing it.
the guy above me needs to suck sum balls :D and yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment