Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is good to promote hair growth?

I have short/medium hair (to the shoulder). What is a good way to promote growthWhat is good to promote hair growth?
Natural Homemade Beauty tips to Haircare -- How can you get a faster hair growth


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>What is good to promote hair growth?
massage your head for about 3 min. a day (or just by a head massager) this will stimulate hair to grow faster, shinier, and stronger.
I think about that all the time.





haha I just got these ';one source'; pills a couple days ago.





only because I've heard they make your hair grow like a weed.





Good luck, and try it out :)
wash your hair very often with a good shampoo...dont blow dry too much. u can also use coconut oil every week and leave it in for 30 mins...i used to..before i cut my hair short..my hair grows insanly.
I will give all the natural methods to promote hair in just 15minute a day. All the secrets Techniques Hollywood Actors use to Naturally Regrow Lost Hair within Weeks are given in the e-book, i provide. Refer the link below:
Healthy diets with lots of veggies and protein. Not smoking helps.
  • sensitive skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment